The Woodlands Township (TX) Fire Rescue has taken delivery of its new Rescue 101. This heavy-duty, walk-in rescue is built on a custom Pierce Velocity two-door chassis with a full complement of custom compartmentation, Harrison 20-kW generator, Will-Burt light tower mounted on cab roof, and full-width front bumper with rescue tools.
- CHASSIS: Velocity®
- BODY: Combination Rescue
- ACTUAL OVERALL HEIGHT: 11’10”
- ENGINE: 450-hp Cummins L9
- FRONT SUSPENSION: TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: Air
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Command Zone™
- GENERATOR: 20-kW PTO-driven & Harrison Hydraulic
- Pierce Arrow XT Ascendant Midmount Walk-Around
- Cottleville (MO) Fire Protection District Orders Four Pierce Pumpers and an Aerial Platform
- Pierce Archive
For more information, visit https://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/the-woodlands-township-rescue-33684.