Lieutenant Landon Ball walks around the Rainbow City (AL) Fire Department’s Dash CF Pumper. This apparatus is the department’s second apparatus equipped with a PUC pump. The pump allows for additional storage compartments on the truck, ensuring that all of the department’s equipment can be stored and available when needed at the scene.
- Rochester Fire Department Takes Delivery of Pierce Aerial Platform with New Idle Reduction Technology
- Video: Jeffersonville (IN) Fire Department Dash CF Pumper
- Pierce Archive
- CHASSIS: Dash® CF
- BODY: Pumper
- ACTUAL OVERALL HEIGHT: 9′ 10″
- ENGINE: 450-hp: Cummins L9
- FRONT SUSPENSION: TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: Spring
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Command Zone™
- FOAM SYSTEM: Husky™ 12
- PUMP: 1,500-gpm Pierce PUC™ Midship
- TANK: 750-gallon
For more information, visit https://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/rainbow-city-fire-department-pumper-34182.