To help protect the World’s Most Famous Beach, the Daytona Beach Fire Department chose two E-ONE custom Typhoon pumpers, completing its fleet with a total of six.
Key features of Daytona Beach Fire Department’s E-ONE Custom Pumpers include:
- Typhoon™ cabs with 12″ vista roofs, severe duty interiors and dark tint glass
- Galvanized and powder coated frames for corrosion resistance
- 188″ wheelbases with 18,000 lb front axles and 27,000 lb rear axles
- Cummins 450-hp L9 engines with Allison EVS 3000 transmissions
- Extruded aluminum rescue pumper bodies with full-height compartments and ROM roller shutter doors
- Enclosed ladder tunnels for 24′, 14′ and 10′ ladders and pike poles and pry bar
- Wide upper roof-top compartments for additional storage space
- Waterous 1,250-gpm pumps with 780-gallon tanks (750 water/30 foam)
- V-MUX electrical systems with driver and officer color displays; integrated A/C controls; integrated tire pressure monitoring; and left, right, and rear cameras
- Whelen LED warning and scene lighting
- AXIS® Smart Truck Technology
For more information, visit e-one.com.