Hattiesburg (MS) Fire Department Battalion Chief Robert Stephens walks around the Hattiesburg Fire Department’s Enforcer™ Pumper.
This apparatus is dedicated to the University of Southern Mississippi, with a unique color scheme and university mascot graphics.
A top-mount pump panel allows the operator to see around the truck and increases within high traffic areas. Responding to high rise and interstate calls, having a variety of storage compartmentation will allow the department to store all equipment needed for emergencies.
- 60” Enforcer with 10” raised roof
- Seating capacity: 4
- Overall height: 9’ 4”
- Overall length: 32’ 2”
- GVW Rating: 42,000 lbs.
- Front axle: Dana D-2000F, 18,000 lb
- Rear axle: Dana S23-170, 24,000 lb
- Engine: Cummins L9, 380 hp, 1150 lb-ft
- Electrical: Hard Wired
- BODY Material: Aluminum
- Shelving: Adjustable up to 500 lb
- Doors: Amdor roll-up
- Pump: Waterous, 1,250 gpm
- Tank: 500 gallons
Job Number: 35173
Dealership: Emergency Equipment Professionals