Macomb Township (MI) Fire Station Demolished After 68 Years

Macomb Township Fire Station was demolished and marked the township’s first fire station when it opened in 1952, reports C&G Newspapers.

While preparing for demolition, a stone with “1952” engraved on it was removed. After it was removed, an envelope was discovered behind the stone with a picture of the original Fire Department members, and an employment application.

No posts to display