Hazmat Incident at Boston (MA) Fire Station

A package caused a hazmat incident at a fire station that send four people to the hospital, reports WCVB 5.

A resident who lived near by and opened a package. The resident saw chemicals in the package and brought it to the fire station. When firefighters saw the box, the fire station was evacuated.

Three adults and a child who lived in the home where the package was received were decontaminated as a precaution — along with two firefighters.

Previous articleAdditional Funding for Arlington (VA) Fire Station Project Approved
Next articleThomasville (GA) Using Grant to Purchase Fire Equipment

No posts to display