Apparatus Catches Fire at Dunellen (NJ) Fire Headquarters

It was quickly extinguished, and no injuries were reported.

A fire engine caught fire inside the apparatus bay of Dunellen (NJ) Fire Headquarters Tuesday afternoon.

The fire was reported around 12:30 p.m. inside the facility at 231 S Madison Ave. It was quickly extinguished, and no injuries were reported.

The department is still assessing the damage and is “ensuring mutual aid coverage from neighboring departments until we can restore our apparatus to full service.”

No posts to display