As one of the final recommendations of the 9/11 commission to increase national security, the D Block Spectrum Act will enable the buildout of an interoperable broadband data network specifically designated for public safety use across the United States.
The network, called “FirstNet”, will leverage the power of 4G/LTE broadband and stand as the platform to deliver unprecedented information and capabilities to first responders. Download the whitepaper, “D Block Spectrum Act and the FirstNet Broadband Network” and discover:
- Key elements of the legislation
- Benefits to public safety, utilities, and federal agencies
- The impact to Land Mobile Radio (LMR)
- The state decision process
- What you should do now to prepare
This key legislation will affect every state and territory in the United States.
To download the whitepaper, visit https://secure.rm.motorolasolutions.com/forms/DBlockWhitePaper/?cid=292&mls=edm.