The SC 350E combination tool is part of the Jaws of Life eDRAULIC line of rescue tools engineered to free rescue workers of power units and heavy hoses, eliminating the setup time associated with traditional rescue tools.
The SC 350E combination tool has all the power and flexibility to help rescuers rip, cut or bend steel as needed. The SC 350E will perform all these tasks without the need for hoses or a power unit, yet the option to plug in and power the tool with a cord, allows for continuous performance. Quite simply, it’s the perfect combination tool.
- Spreading Force of up to 24,500 lbs.
- Pulling Force of up to 11,015 lbs.
- Pulling Distance of 14.6 inches
- Dimensions of 35.75 x 8.86 x 11.42 inches
- Weight of 43.7 lbs. without cable plug or battery
- Cutting Classifications of A6/B7/C7/D7/E7
For more information, visit www.jawsoflife.com.