The Markle (IN) Volunteer Fire Deaprtment, located 25 miles south of Fort Wayne, Indiana, has recently taken delivery of a Rosenbauer Avenger pumper. It features a CAFS and seats six firefighters. When the rig is placed in service, it will replace two existing trucks.
- Rosenbauer delivers the 2,000th PANTHER to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Florida
- Rosenbauer America Appoints Sentinel Emergency Solutions, LLC, As Dealer for the Chicagoland Area
- Rosenbauer Builds International 4×4 Pumper for the Amwell Valley (NJ) Fire Company
Features of the new truck include:
- Avenger Chassis: 70″ Cab with 11″ Raised Roof
- EXT Aluminum Body with Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Lever Bank Pump Controls
- Rosenbauer N Series PTO 1,500-gpm Pump
- Cummins L9 450-hp Engine
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Frame Rails
- Heated Windshield
- (2) EMS Compartments in Cab
- Pro Poly 750-Gallon Tank
- Foam Pro Pneumax Foam System with 30 Gallon Class A Foam Cell
- Whelen Warning Lights
- Low Hosebed
- Elkhart Electric Valves
- Rear Bumper Crosslays
- Coffin Compartments
- Dry Absorbent Hopper in Coffin Storage
- C-Tech Storage Drawer System
The department worked with Sentinel Emergency Solutions for the purchase.
For more information, visit https://sentineles.com/markle-fire-department-markle-indiana/.