Colorado Springs recently unveiled five new fire apparatus: four pumpers and a new ladder truck.
Over the last two years, the department has replaced nine engines and two ladder trucks.
ACTUAL OVERALL HEIGHT: 9’3″
ENGINE: 450-hp Cummins L9
FRONT SUSPENSION: Leaf
REAR SUSPENSION: Spring
PUMP: Waterous 1,500-gpm Midship
TANK SIZE: 500 gallons
- CHASSIS: Velocity®
- BODY: 107′ Ascendant® Heavy-Duty Ladder
- ACTUAL OVERALL HEIGHT: 11’9″
- ENGINE: 500-hp Cummins X12
- FRONT SUSPENSION: TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: Air
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Command Zone™
- GENERATOR KW: 6 kW
For more information, visit https://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/city-of-colorado-springs-pumper-33747 or https://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/city-of-colorado-springs-aerial-33879.