Orlando, FL—Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV) announced the appointment of Dan Peters as president and CEO of E-ONE, Inc., a manufacturer of first responder apparatus. Peters replaces Kent Tyler who has been appointed to the position of president and CEO for the newly formed ASV Bus Division.
“With his extensive background in the first responder industry, we’re thrilled to have Dan taking on this new role as Kent prepares to lead the Bus Division,” says Peter Guile, president and CEO of ASV. “His customer-focused approach and proven business leadership ability will allow him to seamlessly take over this position at E-ONE.”
Peters has more than 15 years of experience in the first responder industry—four years in an executive role with a fire apparatus manufacturer and 12 years with a fire industry supplier where he served as president from 1998 to 2008 and vice president of sales and marketing from 1996 to 1998.
“I’m very excited to be back in the fire industry, especially with E-ONE which is recognized as an industry leader and innovator,” says Peters. “Kent, Peter and the E-ONE team have made E-ONE a name to be reckoned with in the fire industry and I look forward to working with the E-ONE team, dealers and customers to continue building upon that legacy.”
Peters has served as president of Collins Bus Corporation since early 2013. He holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Wabash College and is a former president, board member and committee chair of the Fire Apparatus Manufacturers’ Association (FAMA). Peters will assume his new role with E-ONE on November 11, 2013.
For more information, visit www.e-one.com.
What if you could go farther and wider without moving an inch?
The advanced E-ONE HP 100 Platform gives you the ability to do just that. With a narrow 15′ 6″ jack spread, the apparatus requires less space for side-to-side setup than a 75′ ladder while providing platform performance. An all-new variable speed control system elevates and rotates quicker based on platform position to deliver impeccable control.
The new E-ONE HP 100 Platform is the apparatus your fleet needs to maneuver through congested streets, setup quickly in tight spaces, and handle both rescue and firefighting duties with ease.
- Platform rated for 1000-lbs. of personnel plus 305-lbs. of equipment without water flowing. Perimeter step with angled front corners delivers easier access to structures. A 1250-GPM monitor is standard, dual monitors are optional.
- 3/16″ Aluminum plate welded over
the extruded-aluminum structural frame
exceeds the requirements of regulation
#ECE-29 for occupant protection.
Pump Operator’s Panel
- Ergonomic layout and color-coded pump panel tags create an efficient means to control pumping operations. The side-out pump opperator’s platform features ball bearing-free slides for long life in harsh elements.
- Crisscross under-slung
outriggers can be deployed in less than 45 seconds. And with only a 15′ 6″ spread, the unit requires even less side-to-side room to setup than a 75′ ladder.
- Three-section aluminum aerial provides a
100′ vertical reach and 91′ 6″ horizontal reach. Ladder has a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor, which exceeds the minimum NFPA requirement of 2 to 1.
- Low 11′ 10″ overall travel height with standard cab.
- Enclosed rear tunnel allows for storage of up to 182′ of ground ladders.
Fire Fighting Package
- Up to 2000-GPM pump with a 300-gallon water tank. Multiple handline and discharge options as well as Class-A foam systems are available.