Read the features and news on fire trucks and fire equipment from the September 2021 issue of Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment magazine.
Inside this issue:
- Thermal Imager Use at MVIs
- ARFF Units at Airports Vary in Size Depending on Aircraft and Airports Being Protected
- What’s in a Hill Day?
- Sutphen/CustomFIRE Build Five Custom Rigs for Shell Polymers (PA) Chemical Plant
- Highway Hydraulics: Main Street to Country Roads, Part 2: The Fire Scene
- The Cleaner Cab
- Protecting the AFG Program
- Burtonsville (MD) Fire Department’s E-ONE Walk-Around Heavy Rescue
- Apparatus Showcase: September 2021
- Specialized Monitors and Nozzles Are Used on Industrial, ARFF Apparatus
- Dealer Profile: Firehouse Apparatus Inc.
- Lessons Learned from Hazmat Training and Response
- Ventilation Equipment Gets More Compact, Powerful