Read the features and news on fire trucks and fire equipment from the May 2021 issue of Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment magazine.
Inside this issue:
- Apparatus Showcase: May 2021
- Tankers Take on Multiple Roles at Fire Scenes
- Without People, It’s Pointless
- Cab and Equipment Disinfection: An Update
- More Departments Move Toward Remote Control Monitors
- FDNY’s Ferrara Pumper: Moving Water and Foam
- Replacement Apparatus Designed for Big Water, Efficient Hose Deployment
- Competence in Moving Water
- Developments in Handline Nozzles
- What’s Cookin’?
- Apparatus Manufacturer Profile: Metalfab Fire Trucks
- Sharpening Your TIC Skills: Tips to Stay Sharp
- Midwest Fire Builds Four Pumper-Tankers for Oregon District