Read the features and news on fire trucks and fire equipment from the April 2021 issue of Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment magazine.
Inside this issue:
- Apparatus Showcase: April 2021
- The Second Act
- 100 Feet and More: Aerials That Go to Great Lengths
- What’s Your Deployment Plan?
- Quints Continue in Popularity Around the Country
- Garden City’s Ferrara Rear-Mount Ladder
- It’s a Fire Department Decision
- FAMA Fire Service Resource—Buyer’s Guides and More!
- Apparatus Purchasing: Ambiguous Compartment Dimensions
- Station 51
- Science, Judgment, and the Sound of Catastrophic Failure
- Rosenbauer Builds King Cobra Quint for Breese (IL) Fire Department
- Drive to Survive: The Art of Wheeling the Rig: Tire Blowouts—Pressure
- Lighting and Special Equipment at the Tips of Ladders, Platforms
- Airboat: Advantages for River Rescue