The Frederick County (MD) chose the Enforcer chassis for its interior space, easily adjustable seats, and single-piece windshield. The department also added a mounting plate across the engine tunnel for equipment. This 1,500/750 pumper has a short wheel base of 180” for better maneuverability, traditional lap doors for better functionality, a low profile hosebed, and partial solid hosebed cover to protect the hose.
- Chassis: 70” Enforcer cab
- Seating Capacity: 6
- Overall Height: 9′ 6”
- Overall Length: 30’ 10.5”
- GVW Rating: 46,500 lb
- Safety: Side roll and frontal impact protection
- Front/rear axle: TAK-4 independent front suspension, 19,500 lb – Meritor RS26-185, 27,000 lb
- Engine: Detroit DD13, 470 hp, 1650 torque
- Electrical System: Command Zone advanced electronics system
- Pump: Waterous, 1500 gpm
- Tank: 750 gallon
- Pump Panel: Pierce Control Zone 45” pump house
- Doors: Lap doors
For more information, visit http://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/frederick-county-pumper-31572.