With 35 volunteers and two career members, the Enfield Volunteer Fire Department in Nova Scotia covers about 350 calls a year and serves a population of about 6,500. Located just outside the capital city of Halifax, the department responds to extreme weather situations both hot and very cold. Learn more in this video.
Some truck specs:
- • 78,000 lbs. GVWR
- 250″ wheelbase w/formed integral torque box frame
- 11′-10″ +/-1″ travel height
- 46′-10″ +/-1″ overall length
- E-ONE Cyclone® 58” extruded aluminum cab, Bostrom® seating for (6) with Ready Reach extenders and IMMI® SmartDock Gen2 SCBA brackets
- Cummins® ISX12 500 HP engine with Jacobs® compression brake and Allison® EVS4000P transmission
- Extruded aluminum body w/ SideStacker™ hose bed and slide-out rear access platform
- Rescue style extended height compartments with R∙O•M™ Series IV roll-up doors, enclosed wheel well storage for (8) SCBA bottles and (4) wheel well storage compartments
- Hale® Qmax 8000 LPM pump with FRC® PBA400 pressure governor
- 100’ Platform with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- Welded extruded aluminum construction
- Crisscross under-slung outriggers (15’-6” jack spread)
For more information on E-ONE aerials, visit www.e-one.com.