When fire and rescue support is needed off-road, fire and EMS departments can turn to the Polaris RANGER 6×6 utility vehicle fitted with a Fire/Rescue Slip-in Unit from RKO Enterprises.
The full-size utility vehicle is powered by an 800 EFI engine, seats three adults and features a Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) certified cab. RKO Enterprises’ Slip-in Unit is added to the rear cargo box (42.5” x 54” x 11.5”) for both fire and rescue capabilities.
Features of the unit include:
- A 95 gallon copolymer tank with an integrated five gallon foam cell.
- RKO Quick Quench Foam System.
- Darley/Davey high-performance fire pump system.
- 19’ of drafting.
- RKO stainless steel piping with lifetime warranty.
- Hannay Hose Reel with 70’ of ¾” Red Booster Hose and one inch Forestry Nozzle.
- RKO-Junkin Rescue System.
For more information, visit Polaris.com/FleetSales.