The Malden Fire Department has taken delivery of a 2020 pumper, reports WickedLocal.com.
The truck was built by the E-One Fire Apparatus Company and carries 780 gallons of water, 2,000 feet of fire attack and water supply hose-lines and other firefighting and rescue equipment. The new pumper replaces a truck that has been in the department’s fleet for the past 22 years.
The delivery of the new 2020 aerial ladder truck, also built by E-One, is expected to occur in mid-January.
Fire Apparatus Specs
E-One Typhoon chassis
- Long cab with external extinguisher storage
- (2) EMS cabinets with interior access
- 450hp Cummins Engine
- 3/16” Aluminum Cab and Body
- Galvanized Frame Rails
- Galvanized Cross Members/Extensions
- Waterous CSU 1500 GPM Pump
- 780 water tank
- Front steamer intake/4″ rear intake