GRANDVIEW, MO—Peterson Manufacturing has extended its rapidly growing, USA-made LumenX® LED line with a four-inch round strobe light and a six-inch oval strobe. Both models are rated for use as directional flashing warning devices on Class 1 and 2 emergency, maintenance, and service vehicles.
Engineered around Peterson’s LumenX® architecture, the high-performance LED strobes feature the latest white-diode LEDs and breakthrough optics. The new lens design—a Peterson exclusive—illuminates the entire lens fully and evenly without “hotspots” or “dead zones,” regardless of viewing angle. Whether lensed in amber, white, or red, the result is a strobe of piercing intensity that exceeds the higher SAE J595 Class 1 requirements.
LumenX LED Strobes feature:
- 73 quad flashes per minute
- Brightness exceeds SAE J595 Class 1 specs
- Exceeds specs when mounted in any 360º orientation
- 12- and 24-volt compatibility
- AMP-compatible weatherproof receptacle for best corrosion protection available
- Grommet- and flange-mounts available all models
For more information, visit www.pmlights.com.