(Westerlo, NY) – Hannay Reels will exhibit a variety of hose and cable reels specifically designed for firefighting and rescue applications in booth #3553 at the 2013 Fire Department Instructors Conference, April 25-27 in Indianapolis.
Visitors to the booth may enter to win a compact portable cable reel including 100 feet of 14/3 cable. Equipped with a storage drum extension, this lightweight, durable reel easily manages long lengths of cable. The versatile C16-10-11-DE also features an adjustable cam-lock drag device to brake the reel, as well as a crank handle permanently attached to the disc.
Hannay Reels will also showcase a variety of other lifesaving reels designed to maximize vehicle space limitations and provide quick deployment when needed most, including:
· SWEPFF Series: Swing out single or dual agent hose reel built to mount inside truck cabinets and pull out and forward, moving away from the truck for greater accessibility and ease of operation.
· EF4000 Series: Compact reel for booster hose, features electric power rewind with comet brake.
· SBEPF 7000 Series: Rugged Superbooster electric rewind hose reel constructed with polished aluminum, weighing 30 percent less than a standard booster reel.
· ECR1600: Handles live electric cable on-site and includes electric rewind with switch and solenoid.
· EF1500: For utility or breathing air hose with electric rewind and spring actuated pin-lock.
· ESF2000: Manages dual hydraulic hose for power rescue tools and offers optimized space requirements by minimizing reel depth.
· ELFCR1600: Designed with a low height to handle live electric cable, includes a chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric gear motor.
Hannay Reels is the leading manufacturer of durable hose and cable reels for both OEM and aftermarket applications, offering thousands of standard models along with a wide range of custom design capabilities. Hannay’s superior manufacturing techniques, consistent quality, outstanding service and unmatched value result in the most dependable, best-engineered reels in the business. This formula has solidified Hannay’s reputation for helping companies around the world improve the productivity, efficiency and safety of their operations since 1933. Hannay’s industry-specific expertise comes from decades of experience with a variety of markets, including audio/visual, aviation, firefighting, industrial, processing, and transportation. For additional information, visit us at www.hannay.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.