Gallons of Kitchen Sewage Closes Beltsville (MD) Fire Station

The Beltsville fire station is closed after 300 gallons of kitchen waste was discovered underneath the kitchen floor on Friday.

The fire house is located in the 4900 block of Prince George’s County Avenue. The broken sewage pipe that drains kitchen waste was found on Friday night, according to Mark Brady with the Prince George’s County Fire Department.

The fire crews and trucks have been moved to the Calverton Station for the time being. They will stay there until repairs have been made and it is safe to move back. It is not clear at this time how long the repairs will take.

All environmental and worker safety agencies have been notified of the situation.

For more information, view www.wusa9.com

 

Previous articleProduct News
Next articleWilliams County (OH) Fire Station Destroyed by Fire

No posts to display