Holden, LA – JANUARY 19, 2021 – With an industry best lead time, Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc., a subsidiary of REV Group® and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, is pleased to introduce the new Invader, a complete line of ready-to-build custom pumpers that provides the mission critical performance fire departments expect and delivery in six months.
The competitively priced Invader provides customers the flexibility to choose from multiple configurations with a range of options to meet their unique operational needs.
Primary features offered include:
- 94” wide, extended medium aluminum cab with a 10” raised roof
- Cummins 380-500 hp engine
- Allison 3000 EVS™ transmission
- Meritor® axles
- 3/16” extruded aluminum body
- Roller shutter compartment doors
- 500 to 1,000 gallon polypropylene water tank
- Available in top and side-mount pump control configurations
- Hale, Waterous, or Darley 1,500 – 2,000 gpm pumps
- Optional FoamPro® 1600 or FoamPro® 2001 foam system
- Optional 10, 20 or 30 gallon foam cell
“We are excited to introduce the Invader which offers accessibility and convenience for customers in need of a custom pumper,” said Jason Louque, Director of Sales for Ferrara Fire Apparatus. “With the uncertain nature of budgets as well as the challenges presented because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Invader is a vital addition to our product lineup.”
For more information on the Invader, please visit https://www.ferrarafire.com/category/invader/