“We would like to thank all the customers and vendors who helped make our first open house a successful event,” said Bill Savage, president of the Hamburg facility in New York. “We could not be the customer-focused, quality-driven organization we strive to be without their support.”
Also in attendance was Kent Tyler, President and CEO of E-ONE, who was grateful for the support shown by customers and vendors alike.
“The Hamburg facility represents our commitment to the stainless steel market,” said Tyler. “As we continue to grow and develop the stainless steel product offering we look forward to more opportunities to show our customers our outstanding product.”
More than 200 attendees were treated to plant tours, apparatus demos, vendor product information and even a little friendly competition. Departments could participate in a truck pull for the chance at winning a 55″ LCD television for their station. The well-earned truck pull prize went McKean Hose Company from Erie County, Pennsylvania.
Also, six individuals won iPads as a result of the US Fire Data sponsorship. The winners were as follows:
- Ken Keirn, Assistant Chief of Morton Fire Dept, Morton NY
- Jane Whitmore, Secretary of Genegantslet Fire Co, Smithville Flats NY
- Ken Forenz, Chief of Pulteney Vol Fire Department, Pulteney NY
- Michael Healey, Chief of Tappan Fire Dept, Tappan NY
- Robert Yungfleisch, Captain with East Pembroke Fire Dept, East Pembroke NY
- Katie Tuohey, EMS Captain at Ridgeway Vol Fire Co, Medina NY
Thank you to all who attended and congratulations to the winning departments. To learn more about E-ONE’s stainless steel product offering, visit www.E-ONE.com.