OCALA—Alachua County (FL) Fire Rescue recently took delivery of an E-ONE Typhoon pumper from Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus, Inc.
Alachua County Fire Rescue covers more than 600 square miles including the City of Alachua, the Towns of Waldo, Archer and Hawthorne and all unincorporated areas within Alachua County. The department has a staff of 187, who work on operations including fire and rescue.
There are many rough road conditions within the service area, therefore it was important for the department to specify an apparatus that had a two-stage pump system for tanker operations in rural areas. Also, due to element exposure, an aluminum cover over the hose bed was specified.
The Typhoon Pumper has the following specifications:
• E-ONE Typhoon 4-Door Cab
• Seating for 6
• Navistar 350 HP Engine
• Allison 3000 EVS Transmission
• Waterous 1250 GPM Two-Stage Pump
• ROM Rollup Doors
• Officer’s Side Ladder Tunnel
• Two 2.5” Discharges on Driver’s Side
• One 2.5” and a 4” discharge on Officer’s Side
• 1.5” Front Bumper Discharge
• 3” Deck Gun Discharge
• UPF 780 Gallon Poly Water Tank
• Whelen LED Emergency Lighting
• Custom Lettering and Striping
The truck was sold by Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus. Dedicated to selling the highest quality fire apparatus, rescues and ambulances, Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus also provides a mobile service vehicle fleet, custom paint and graphics, firefighting equipment, refurbishing, and collision repairs.
For more information, visit www.hall-markfire.com or www.e-one.com.