A Detroit fire truck caught on fire while crews were battling a fire at an abandoned church.
The fire happened in a truck for Engine 9, and broke out while crews were battling a fire at First Unitarian Church in midtown Detroit.
According to Battalion Chief One, the truck was near the back of the church, and it overheated, causing a fire in the engine compartment.
All this happened while crews continued to battle the fire inside of the church. Crews put the fire in the truck out, and it was towed away.
For more information, view www.wxyz.com