Coast Central (CA) Credit Union has announced $100,000 in grants—with $36,561 going toward the purchase of station and emergency equipment—that will be given to 15 organizations based in Humboldt, Del Norte, and Trinity counties, reports times-standard.com.
Humboldt County recipients include:
- $12,500 to the Briceland Volunteer Fire Department for garage doors for its new fire station.
- $7,000 for the Fortuna Volunteer Fire Department for CPR equipment replacement
- $4,500 for the Arcata Volunteer Fire Department for wildland gear replacement.
- $2,925 for the Blue Lake Volunteer Fire Department for emergency medical equipment and training.
Trinity County recipients include
- $9,636 for the Junction City Fire Protection District for defibrillator equipment replacement.
MA Fire Departments Get Grant for Fire Equipment
Beecher (IL) Receives FEMA Grant for Fire Station Improvement
Lisbon (OH) Fire Department Applying for Grant for Fire Station
Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation Award $2.5 Million in Grants