Life Line’s Elite Touch System is designed for maximum flexibility to meet the end user’s needs. With its standard touch screen & quick-hit buttons, interchangeable modules, real time monitoring, and backwards com-patibility, makes this system second to none. This system’s technology has been field tested & verified for over 20 years.
Life Line’s Elite Touch System is a solid state Electrical Distribution System that is fully programmable & expandable. The Power Distribution Modules have the capability of being field interchangeable with no re-programming required, simple plug & play, providing the ease of serviceability.
With the end user & service personnel in mind, this system’s components are centrally located unlike some others in the market today. Including real time monitoring of all critical functions as well as LED diagnostics.
- Color LCD Screen
- Unified Switch Panel Layout
- Backup Camera Standard, Utilizes Front Monitor when activated
- Field updatable software by USB Connection
- 360-Degree Camera Option
- Remote Access via any Web Enabled Device
- Front Screen Access to Patient Area Controls
- Indicators & Alarms for O2/Medical Air, Entry & Compartment Doors, Active Voltage
- Maintenance Reminders and Videos
- E-Mail Notifications
- O2 Pressure Display
- Backup Alarm Cancel Button
- Module Disconnect
- Emergency Master & Primary/Secondary Lighting Functions
The system also includes the following protection:
- Full Over Voltage
- Transient Voltage
- Under Voltage
- Protect from Failure of Relay Boards
- Protection against Voltage Stutter
- Full Reverse Voltage
- Full RFI
- Protection during Slow Rise or Recovery Mode
- Protection during Brown Out Voltage Scenario
For more information, visit www.lifelineambulance.com.