The Pleasant Township Fire Department, Catawba, Ohio, recently acquired a Breathing Air Systems Responder Lite 10D Air and Hazmat Trailer.
Specs for the unit include:
- Twelve foot Custom Look trailer
- BAUER H10-D 6000psi, 10 cfm diesel-powered compressor
- Four UN/DOT storage cylinders to hold 2035 cubic feet of stored air
- BAS611 carbon monoxide monitor
- CFSII-2Sx4x4 containment style fill station to meet NFPA 1901 standards
- SCBA12 cylinder rack.
Cost for the unit was $50,000.
For more information, visit www.breathingair.com