Sales Organization: Firematic Supply Company, Inc.
Take a walk around the Patchogue (NY) Fire Department’s newest member of their fleet, the velocity 100’ Heavy-Duty Ascendant tower. The body of the quint has nested ladder storage which is designed to accommodate 170’ of ground ladders. This midmount platform has a camera that spots the stabilizer locations before they exit the aerial platform, which is displayed on the Pierce Command Zone advanced electronics system. The department wanted to maximize storage as much as they could. To do so, they added a toolbox within a compartment for power tools, placed peg boards inside compartments and added an EMS storage compartment.
- CHASSIS: Velocity®
- BODY: 100′ Ascendant® Heavy-Duty Aerial Tower
- ACTUAL OVERALL HEIGHT: 11’1″
- ENGINE: Cummins X12
- HORSEPOWER: 500 hp
- FRONT SUSPENSION: TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: TAK-4® Independent Rear Suspension
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Command Zone™
- FOAM SYSTEM: Husky™ 12
- PUMP: 2,000-gpm Waterous Midship
- TANK SIZE: 300 gallons
- Video: Pierce Enforcer Pumper Delivery
- Pierce to Make Digital Collision Avoidance Technology Standard on Custom Apparatus
- Pierce Archive