In this video, Division Chief Wunderle takes viewers on a tour of this Pierce Quantum pumper. Some features include a specific cab compartment for ballistic gear, a shorter wheelbase resulting from spec’ing a PUC pump, and a centralized location for EMS equipment.
- Walk-Around: Loudoun County (VA) Pierce Combination Rescue
- Texas ESD Takes Delivery of Pierce Top-Mount Pumper-Tanker
- Pierce Archive
Other specifications include:
- CHASSIS: Quantum®
- BODY: Pumper
- ENGINE: 500-hp Detroit Diesel DD13
- FRONT SUSPENSION: TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: Spring
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Command Zone™
- FOAM SYSTEM: Husky™ 3
- PUMP: Pierce 1,250-gpm PUC™ Midship
- TANK SIZE: 750 gallons
For more information, visit https://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/lealman-pumper-33575.