Mt. Vernon (MO) – Reyco invites the industry to an event on Friday, Apriil 12, 2019, at Lucas Oil Convention Center, meeting room 5. Food and refreshments will be available 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Suspension system experts will be available to answer any questions that you may have. Also come visit us to see our product displays at Booth #4965.
Come learn about our exciting suspension system offerings for firefighting and rescue vehicles.
- ServiceMaster: A full line of drive axle air suspensions for Ford, GM, & Ram chassis cabs and cutaway vans. Perfect for ambulance applications requiring premium ride and kneeling.
- AirMaster: Our new air supply module designed specifically for vehicles lacking an engine-mounted air compressor. Perfect complement to the ServiceMaster suspension.
- ResponseMaster: Independent front suspension to enhance equipment protection and maneuverability. Compare this to the solid axle suspension normally used on garbage trucks.
- 79KB: Drive axle leaf spring suspension family including new 27,000- and 35,000-pound capacities.
- 102AR-HD: Drive axle air spring suspension family including new 31,000-lb. and 35,000-pound capacities.
About Reyco Granning
Reyco Granning, headquartered in Mt. Vernon, MO, designs and manufactures air ride, steel spring, and auxiliary suspension systems used by truck, trailer and specialty vehicle OEMs, including Fire & Rescue, RV and Bus markets. Reyco Granning is a suspension manufacturer with nearly 90 years of proven product quality, durability, and reliability. Visit us at www.reycogranning.com.