SP 300E2 – The SP 300E2 spreader received a newly designed hydraulic pump that reduces weight, while maintaining its performance characteristics when compared to its predecessor.
Bends metal. Removes hassles.
With no hoses, no power unit and no setup time this redesigned spreader is lighter, smaller and lets nothing get in the way. Its “diamond” surface tips not only have excellent grip, but are designed extremely flat to penetrate the narrowest gaps. This tool is quite frankly the perfect combination of strength, spreading distance and speed.
• Newly designed hydraulic pump provides weight reduction
• Max spreading force has increased by 14.4 percent
• Perfect for confined space, structural collapse
• Diamond tips come standard
• Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
• Each tool comes with two batteries and one charger
• If needed, the eDRAULIC 110v adaptor provides limitless power
Length: 34.7 in / 881 mm
Width: 14.0 in / 355 mm
Height: 10.3 in / 262 mm
Weight: 43.9 lbs / 19.9 kg
Spreading Distance: 23.9 in / 608 mm
Max Spreading Force: 32,600 lbs / 145 kN
Max Pulling Force: 6,300 lbs / 28 kN
NFPA HSF: 9,000 lbs / 40 kN
NFPA LSF: 7,400 lbs / 33 kN
NFPA HPF: 4,720 lbs / 21 kN
NFPA LPF: 4,050 lbs / 18 kN
NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant: Yes
To submit your own photo, go to our Photo Submission Form.