SP 310E2 – The SP 310E2 spreader will provide rescuers with a stronger spreader than the SP 300E. The new SP 310E2 features a newly designed hydraulic pump that delivers 72,800 pounds of spreading force.
The superior ergonomics, durable construction and “diamond” surface tips make this tool the beast of the eDRAULIC spreader line. Its strength makes it perfect for urban disaster recovery and traffic accidents.
• Newly developed hydraulic pump provides extra power
• Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips from control
• Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
• Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping
• If needed, the eDRAULIC 110v adaptor provides limitless power
Length: 37.6 in / 955 mm
Width: 13.6 in / 345 mm
Height: 10.9 in / 276 mm
Weight: 52.7 lbs / 23.9 kg
Spreading Distance: 28.5 in / 725 mm
Max Spreading Force: 72,800 lbs / 324 kN
Max Pulling Force: 9,900 lbs / 44 kN
NFPA HSF: 13,000 lbs / 58 kN
NFPA LSF: 10,300 lbs / 46 kN
NFPA HPF: 7,600 lbs / 34 kN
NFPA LPF: 5,800 lbs / 26 kN
NFPA 1936 2010 Compliant: Yes
To submit your own photo, go to our Photo Submission Form.