For pictures of the entire eDRAULIC 2.0 line, click on the image above or HERE.
Shelby, NC—Hurst Jaws of Life unveiled at FDIC 2014 the next generation of eDRAULIC battery-powered rescue tools: eDRAULIC 2.0. The new eDRAULIC 2.0 rescue tool line features two cutters, two spreaders, and two combination tools. Stronger, lighter, and easier to handle than the original eDRAULIC range, all of the eDRAULIC 2.0 tools shown at FDIC are available now.
The available eDRAULIC 2.0 line includes:
- S 700E2 – The S 700E2 (48.1 pounds) cutter is significantly lighter than the S 700E (54.1 pounds), while delivering the same performance characteristics.
- S 311E2 – The S 311E2 cutter is more than three pounds lighter than the previous version, while delivering the same performance characteristics.
- SP 310E2 – The SP 310E2 spreader will provide rescuers with a stronger spreader than the SP 300E. The new SP 310E2 features a newly designed hydraulic pump that delivers 72,800 pounds of spreading force.
- SP 300E2 – The SP 300E2 spreader received a newly designed hydraulic pump that reduces weight, while maintaining its performance characteristics when compared to its predecessor.
- SC 357E2 – The SC 357E2 combination tool is more powerful and two pounds lighter than the SC 350E. It uses a compact, single integrated design to house a tool that cuts and spreads—perfect for first responders who need to be ready to accomplish anything.
- SC 250E2 – The SC 250E2 tactical combination tool was reduced in weight by close to three pounds while maintaining the same performance as its predecessor.
The Hurst Jaws of Life eDRAULIC 2.0 cutters, spreaders, and combination tools are available now. Customers may order the original eDRAULIC tools while supplies last. Hurst Jaws of Life will continue to provide service and support for all eDRAULIC tools.
For more information, visit www.jawsoflife.com.