GOLETA, CA—CMC Rescue’s new RigTech Pack™ helps rescue and rope access technicians stay light, fast, and efficiently organized with their gear. The pack was developed to fulfill ongoing requests from rescue teams in need of a specialized solution for keeping their rigging equipment in order and securely packed when in the field. The full-featured backpack delivers comfort, stability, and organization for back-country and urban rescue teams as well as rope access technicians.
- Constructed from durable high-tenacity, water-resistant nylon for long life.
- Contoured shoulder straps, adjustable sternal strap, and padded waist belt offer comfort and stability when carrying in rugged terrain.
- Rigid main compartment allows easy access to gear.
- 12 pockets specifically designed to provide efficient organization options.
- Internal and external multiloops for attaching carabiners and equipment.
- Front and back reflective accents aid in night visibility.
- Top fasteners for attaching glow sticks or accessories.
- External hydration sleeve in back panel for convenient access to reservoir.
- •nternal sleeve for storing edge protection.
- Ice axe loop and lash point provide secure tool carry.
- Hi-viz, waterproof, 36- x 60-inch ground cloth stows inside top lid.
- Quick-slide adjustable sternal strap with integrated whistle.
- Waist belt adjusters aid in fast and easy donning and adjustment.
- Molded ID holder.
- Durable Hypalon® bottom panel includes lash points for additional gear.
For more information, visit www.cmcrescue.com.