This month, Bill Adams takes a look at changes in apparatus purchasing attitudes. Also, take a look at the article on what to do and not to do when buying a preowned fire truck. Details are below.
—Chris Mc Loone, Editor
• Brindlee Mountain: We Promise
• Are “High and Slow” Warning Lights Feasible?
• The Rig: Pieces and Parts
• Clean Cab Concept and New Fire Apparatus
• More Rig Features
• Darley Embraces Robotics and Automation
• Sutphen Corporation Announces the Launch of a New Front Axle and Suspension System
• Not Just a Drone, a Drone Program
• Sutphen Corporation Delivers Six Apparatus to the Columbus (OH) Division of Fire
• More Rig News
Used Fire Trucks