Iowa City (IA) Fire Department Lieutenant Rick Childs walks around the department’s Pierce Enforcer® pumper with blacked-out theme, which is new for the department and is expected to improve durability of the truck and prevent corrosion in the future. Safety features include TAK-4® independent front suspension and a 360-degree camera, allowing the team to always see all sides of the truck. The truck is equipped with a 500-gallon tank, low hosebed, and a sliding hosebed cover. The hatch compartments add additional storage allowing the department to shorten the overall length of the truck.
- Chassis: Enforcer 60” Cab with 10” raised roof
- Seating capacity: 5
- Overall height: 10’ 1”
- Overall length: 29’ 8.50”
- GVW rating: 43,500 lb
- Front axle: TAK-4 Independent Front Suspension, 19,500 lb
- Rear axle: Meritor RS24-160, 24,000 lb
- Engine: Cummins L9, 450 hp, 1250 torque
- Safety: Side roll and frontal impact protection
- Electrical: Command Zone™ Advanced Electronics System
- Material: Aluminum
- Shelving: Adjustable, up to 500 lb
- Doors: Lap
Job Number: 34923
Dealership: Reliant Fire Apparatus, Inc.