Join CustomFIRE’s Wayde Kirvida as he walks around a recent rear-mount pumper for the Isanti (MN) Fire Department.
- 3,500-Gallon Tanker Walk-Around Video
- CustomFIRE Rear-Mount Pumpers Video Walk-Around
- CustomFIRE Archive
The new pumper features:
- Freightliner Chassis
- Bolted Stainless Steel Body
- Waterous 2,000-gpm rear-mounted pump
- FoamPro 1600 foam system
- 1,700-gallon water tank
- Cummins X12 500-hp engine
- Allison 4000 EVS Transmission
- Adjustable fompartment shelves
- Pull-out Trays and tool boards
- Drop-down ladder rack
- Drop-down portable tank storage
- 6,000-psi cascade system
- LED emergency lighting
The rig’s overall height is 12′ 2″; overall length is 35′ 9″; and its wheelbase is 248″.
For more information, visit https://www.customfire.com/trucks/isantis-rear-mount-pumper/.