Crestview’s newest fire apparatus was delivered in September. It’s a Pierce Ascendant 107-foot aerial quint built on an Enforcer™ cab and chassis.
- Texas A&M Pierce Velocity Pumper Video Walk-Around
- Cleveland (OH) Fire Department Takes Delivery of Pierce 100-Foot Heavy-Duty Aerial Platform
- Pierce Archive
The department celebrated the rig’s delivery with a pancake breakfast. At the same time, the department celebrated the return of its 1941 pumper, which was tracked down by a first-year firefighter. The Crestview Professional Firefighters Union donation of $6,000 and a matching city grant made the reacquisition possible.
Specifications for the new Pierce include:
- CHASSIS: Enforcer™
- BODY: Ascendant® 107’ Heavy-Duty Aerial Ladder
- ACTUAL OVERALL HEIGHT: 11’10”
- ENGINE: 450-hp Cummins L9
- FRONT SUSPENSION: TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: Spring
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Hard Wired
- PUMP: 1,500-gpm Pierce PUC™ Midship
- TANK: 500 gallonsWater
For more information, visit www.piercemfg.com.