For its first aerial, the Winterville Fire-Rescue-EMS chose an E-ONE HP 100 Aerial Platform to meet the needs of its growing community. Styled with its unique “Winterville Blue” color, the truck features a 100′ platform and 2,000-gpm pump.
- E-ONE Provides Six Custom Typhoon™ Pumpers to Cherokee County (GA) Fire And Emergency Services
- New E-ONE Pumper for Bedford (IN)
- E-ONE Archive
- Body: Extruded aluminum
- Chassis: Cyclone II X long cab with 67.5″ CA
- Axle: Tandem
- Engine: 500-hp Cummins X12
- Tank: 300-gallon “T” water tank
- Ladder: 100’ Platform with 2.5:1 structural safety factor
- Pump: Hale Qmax 2,000-gpm single-stage pump
Visit www.e-one.com for more information.