The G2 OmniAlert Strobe Speaker is a dual-purpose, visual and audible fire station alerting device. It’s particularly effective in large, open areas with high ambient noise, as well as in acoustically challenging environments (e.g., apparatus bays and shops).
Unlike conventional paging horns that deliver harsh, unintelligible sound, the OmniAlert Strobe Speaker is optimized for the spoken word.
It broadcasts high-powered and clear voice announcements, and leverages 360-degree horizontal dispersion, allowing for greater coverage and installation flexibility.
Three built-in, high-intensity LED strobe lights simultaneously provide rotating bursts of light to visually alert your personnel, even if the local ambient noise conditions prohibit audible alerts.
- USDD Color Indicator Remote
- Illinois Fire Stations Roll Out Automated Alarm Systems
- Developments in Lighting, Alerting in Station Bunk Rooms Battle Issue of Sleep Deprivation
Lightweight and OSHA-compliant, the OmniAlert Strobe Speaker is fully compact at just 15-inches in diameter, and includes a cable hanging kit and small weather screen filter.
Key features include:
- Visual and audible alerting device
- Ideal in large open areas like apparatus bays
- Rotating bursts of light to visually alert your personnel
This peripheral is often used conjunction with the Message Remote 2 for power, signal and control.
For more information, visit https://stationalerting.com/products/g2-omnialert-strobe-speaker/.