Starting on July 20, get ready for an upcoming free digital event from the REV Group. The REV Fire Group Apparatus Conference & Expo, powered by FDIC International, will feature fire apparatus walk-arounds with REV and industry experts, interactive exhibits and weekly Webcasts with leading fire service instructors on apparatus-related topics.
In addition to live, interactive walk-arounds of REV Fire Group products, this digital conference will feature the following:
- July 20, 2020: E-ONE Metro 100 Aerial Fire Apparatus Walk-Around followed by “Must Haves for 1st Arriving,” Jonah Smith
- July 27, 2020: Ferrara Fire Apparatus 107-Foot Aerial Walk-Around followed by “Mayday Monday,” Tony Carroll
- August 3, 2020: KME Fire Apparatus 103-Foot Tuff Truck Walk-Around followed by “Proven Truck Tactics That Might Surprise You,” Jason Joannides
- August 10, 2020: Smeal 100-Foot Midmount Aerial Walk-Around followed by “Aerial Device Strategies and Tactics,” G. Howard Blythe
- August 17, 2020: Spartan Gladiator Chassis Info Session followed by “The Engine Company’s Guide to Winning: Stretching for Success,” Steve Robertson
- FULL SCHEDULE AVAILABLE AT WWW.REVTRUCKEXPO.COM
Register at www.revtruckexpo.com.