The R.S.P.&E. Fire Protection District in Roseville, Illinois, has taken delivery of a top-mount “Equalizer” pumper manufactured by Alexis Fire Equipment featuring a 1,500-gpm pump and 1,250-gallon tank. The rig is built on a commercial chassis.
- Hoopeston (IL) Alexis/International Delivery Pumper Walk-Around
- Knoxville (TN) Fire Department Alexis/Spartan Pumper
- Alexis Archive
- Freightliner M2 106 4-Door Chassis
- Cummins L9, 350-hp Engine
- Allison 3000 EVS Automatic Transmission
- Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Body and Subframe
- ROM Roll-Up Doors
- 18” Bumper Extension
- Onspot Chains
- Five (5) Person Cab Seating with Four (4) SCBA Seats
- 1,250-Gallon Poly Tank
- Hale DSD, 1,500-gpm Pump
For more information, visit https://www.alexisfire.com/listings/topmountequalizerpumper-2396/.