Providence Volunteer Fire Company of Towson Maryland
“ATV-29” is a 2020 John Deere XUV 825M S4.
- Four-wheel drive
- KIMTEK Corporation Firelite Transport Skid Unit
- Darley-Davey 6.5 hp pump (65 gpm)
- 70 gallon water tank
- 100-foot booster reel (3/4″ forestry hose)
- Can accommodate a stokes basket for patient evacuation
- 4,500 pound electric recovery winch
- LED Scene lighting (forward, sides and rear)
- LED warning lights and siren
This unit will provide enhanced capabilities for responding to emergencies (wildland fires, injured subjects, medical emergencies and search & rescue operations) in remote areas of the Loch Raven Watershed and the surrounding areas.
Members are working on the final stages of outfitting the unit, completing operator training and proficiency in trailering the unit.