The G2 Color Indicator Remote is instantly recognizable by fire station personnel. It provides colorful, immediate dispatch information to the observer. The G2 peripheral is easily visible in sunlit rooms, and the LED lights are fully programmable via the ATX Station Controller.
This visual alerting device joins the family of easy-to-install, single-wire, Power over Ethernet (PoE) G2 peripheral devices.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.5 x 4.75 x 1.1 (in); 241 x 121 x 28 (mm)
- LED lighting outputs: (1) 48 VDC (unzoned)
- Digital inputs: (1) Dry contact
- Digital outputs: (1) Form C relay rated .5A @ 48V AC or resistive load only
- Network connections: (2) Ethernet/POE to Station Controller peripheral network with integrated 3-port switch
- Input voltage: USDD POE
- Power consumption: 5W
For more information, visit https://stationalerting.com/g2-color-indicator-remote/.