This brush truck has been delivered to the Palmyra (MO) Fire Protection District. It’s built on a Ford F-550 four-door chassis.
- Ford F-550 4-Door 4×4 DRW Chassis
- Ford 6.8L V10, 288-HP Gasoline Engine
- Ford Torqshift 6-speed Automatic Transmission
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Flatbed
- Two (2) Compartments, One (1) on each side with Two (2) Lift Up Doors
- Two (2) Under Skid Tool Compartments, One (1) on Each Side
- N-Fab Textured black Stainless Steel Nerf Bars
- Custom EMS Compartment, Chassis Cab Rear
- One (1) Reese Type Hitch Receivers with Electrical Connections, Rear
- One (1) Warn Multi-mount 9.5, 9,500-lb Winch
- Ranch Hand Legend Replacement Bumper with Brush Guard and Receiver
- Alexis Ultimate Offroad Wheel and Tire Package
- Darley 2½ AGE Pump with 37-HP Briggs & Stratton Gasoline Engine
- 250-Gallon Poly Skid Tank with 10-Gallon Foam Tank
For more information, visit https://www.alexisfire.com/listings/brush-truck-sk872/.