The R.S.P.&E. Fire Protection District, in Roseville, Illinois, went to Alexis Fire Equipment for this 3,000-gallon tanker built on a Freightliner cab and chassis.
Freightliner M2 106 2-Door Tandem Chassis
• Cummins L9, 350-HP Engine
• Allison 3000 EVS Automatic Transmission
• Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Body and Sub-Frame
• ROM Roll Up Doors
• 3,000-Gallon Polypropylene Tank
• One (1) Newton 10” Square Manual Swivel Dump with 36” Extension, Rear
• Hale DSD, 1,500-gpm Pump
For more information, visit www.alexisfire.com.