The OGLE Fire Protection District, in Rochelle, Illinois, has taken delivery of this custom Alexis “Response One” unit.
- Ford F-550XL 4-Door Chassis
- Ford 6.7L, PowerStroke 330-HP Diesel Engine
- Ford TorqShift 6-speed Automatic Transmission
- Stainless steel Body and Sub-Frame
- ROM Roll Up Doors
- One (1) Reese type rear hitch with 12-volt winch connections
- High Pressure skid unit with reel and 100-Gallon tank
- Duradeck on shelves and/or trays of compartments
- Four (4) walk-away air pack brackets, right side
- Audiovox Back-up Camera system with 7” color monitor
- Floor mounted console for Emergency switches, cab
- Whelen Electronic Siren with 100-watt speaker
- Two (2) Akron 12-volt LED Telescopic Scene lights, one (1) each side
- Whelen LED Warning Light and Scene Light Package
For more information, visit https://www.alexisfire.com/listings/10ft-responseone_s769/.