Take a walk around the Westminster Fire-Rescue Department’s Velocity 107’ Ascendant ladder equipped with a PUC pump. Focusing on the clean cab concept, air packs will be mounted in a compartment outside of the cab. The department also went with seats that are easy to wipe down after responding to a call.
The quint is equipped with TAK4 T3 Independent Rear Suspension, creating a tighter turning radius for the narrow streets in Westminster, CO. Body compartments feature slide-out and pull-out peg boards for tool storage.
- Chassis: 70” Velocity® cab with 10” raised roof
- Seating capacity: 4
- Overall height: 11’ 7”
- Overall length: 42’ 5.75”
- GVW rating: 72,000 lb
- Safety: Side Roll and Frontal Impact Protection
- Front axle: TAK4® Independent Front Suspension, 24,000 lb
- Rear axle: TAK-4 T3 Independent Rear Suspension, 48,000 lb
- Engine: Detroit DD13, 525 hp, 1,850 torque
- Electrical System: #Command Zone
- Material: Aluminum
- Shelving: Adjustable, up to 500 lb
- Doors: AMDOR roll-up
- Pump: PUC™, 1,500 gpm
- Tank: 470 gallons
- Pump Panel: Control Zone™
Job No: 33751
Dealership: Front Range Fire Apparatus, Ltd.